Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Week

My life has been pretty boring, so i really don't have any pictures. Anyway I had i great Halloween. (Thanks mom) But on Monday I woke up and my stomic hurt really bad. My mom just told me to eat breakfast, I did but I still felt pretty sick. Next thing I know my nose is bleeding. My mom had to go to work so she told me to call her when it stops. It ended up being like a 10 min. nose bleed. When it was done I called my mom and told her I was really dizzy! She called my school and told them I wouldn't be going to school. When my mom got home we went to the doctor. He said I had a sinice infection with fluid in the middle ear, so that is what makes me so dizzy. The rest of the day I took a nap or was reading New Moon! Tuesday came around pretty fast and I stayed home again. I finished New Moon. My mom took a half day and then we went to my school to pick up my books and Homework. I went to school Wenesday and texted my mom telling her that I wasn't feeling good at all. She called my school and told them I just texted her and told her I wasn't feeling good. They called me up to the nurses office in 6th period. I went up there and I got yelled at for using my phone in class. (oops) Christa Barlow came to pick me up! Thank you very much. I rested the rest of the day. I went to school all day Thursday and Friday. Anyway that is the story of my week. :(

3 comments:

Shalae said...

Hope you are feeling better now, Alexa! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Wa said...

Hey Lex...I hate ear and sinus infections - they bite!!! Hope you're doing much better! I laughed when you wrote you text your Mom from school - I thought what the heck - do you want them to take your phone from you! At our school that would have been a big no-no too! Hope you have a more eventful week. I look forward to reading some excitement. Sorry we won't get to see you for Turkey day - but I hope you have lots of fun with the Pickett side of your family tree.
Love,

Wa

DCAja said...

https://www.riverockfestival.net/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html